Federal agencies involved in white collar crime investigations include:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation
- United State Postal Service officers
- United States Treasury authorities
- Internal Revenue Service investigators
- The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Services)
- The Securities and Exchange Commission
These agencies are very good at building a case against you and it’s important to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney with federal court experience as soon as possible. At the Savage Law Firm, we have a track record with solid results for clients accused of white collar crimes.