Attorney Andy Savage currently represents the three survivors and families of five parishioners who died in the AME church shooting and is also suing the federal government over the sale of the gun used in the case. He is also defending officer Michael Slager against both the state of SC and the federal government.
- Judge rejects convicted killers’ motions for shorter sentences in Charleston hearings
- Andy’s thoughts on Jury Selection
- Assault charge against ex-SC Highway Patrol trooper dismissed on double jeopardy grounds
- Families in Charleston church massacre reach $88M settlement with DOJ
- Judge clears store clerk of murder in customer’s fatal shooting at downtown store