Attorney Andy Savage currently represents the three survivors and families of five parishioners who died in the AME church shooting and is also suing the federal government over the sale of the gun used in the case. He is also defending officer Michael Slager against both the state of SC and the federal government.
- Families in Charleston church massacre reach $88M settlement with DOJ
- Judge clears store clerk of murder in customer’s fatal shooting at downtown store
- Former Summerville man convicted of manslaughter to get new trial, state Supreme Court says
- Judge weighing Emanuel lawsuit derides FBI’s ‘outrageous’ approach to gun checks
- Mount Pleasant teen who fatally stabbed another during love feud pleads guilty to manslaughter