Attorney Andy Savage currently represents the three survivors and families of five parishioners who died in the AME church shooting and is also suing the federal government over the sale of the gun used in the case. He is also defending officer Michael Slager against both the state of SC and the federal government.
- Former Summerville man convicted of manslaughter to get new trial, state Supreme Court says
- Judge weighing Emanuel lawsuit derides FBI’s ‘outrageous’ approach to gun checks
- Video shows Sen. Paul Campbell worrying about job, complaining about handcuffs during DUI arrest
- Mount Pleasant teen who fatally stabbed another during love feud pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Video: Sen. Paul Campbell smiled when victim’s mother said DUI could have caused death